Maybe Tartan means a lot to you and your family history, or maybe you just really love the pattern – either way, it’s a super adorable addition to any wedding theme…. Especially for winter weddings.
Here are some gorgeous ways you can bring tartan into your big day…
1. Keep it subtle with a simple tie design
2. It’s all about the waistcoats.
3. If you don’t fancy coloured waistcoats, go for tartan shirts underneath.
4. Or you could go completely traditional, with kilts!
5. But tartan doesn’t have to only be for the boys… Your bridesmaids can rock it just as well!
6. Or maybe keep the details small, and just add it to the flowers or place-settings?
7. Or for a last minute detail – buy tartan blanket to keep the guests warm!